1. These general conditions of sale are strictly applicable and exclude the general conditions of purchase and sale of the buyer.
2. SA FRANCO BELGE EUROPE reserves the right to modify these general conditions of sale at any time and without notice.
3. Whatever the mode of transport and the conditions of sale (Franco…), the goods travel at the risk and peril of the recipient.
4. Delivery times are indicative only. They do not confer on the buyer, in the event of delay, any right of compensation, penalty or cancellation. Any delays will not result in the cancellation of the order on the part of the buyer.
5. The goods are deemed to be approved and accepted on delivery. Any part recognized as defective will be replaced and no reimbursement or compensation can be claimed from us, for any reason whatsoever.
6. Any dispute or complaint regarding an invoice must be reported to us by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, within 8 days of receipt thereof.
7. By placing an order with our company, the buyer expressly acknowledges that the goods supplied will remain our exclusive property until full payment, all related risks being assumed by him.
8. The non-payment of a single invoice by its due date automatically renders the balance due of all other invoices payable, even if they are not due.
9. a. If no payment date is set on the invoice, it must be made within 30 calendar days from the day following receipt of the invoice or, failing that, receipt of the goods.
b. Any delay in payment automatically entails, and without prior notice, interest at the annual rate of 10% and a contractual and irreducible fixed compensation of 20% of the amount due with a minimum of € 50.
10. Belgian law is applicable both to the execution and to the interpretation of these conditions. Legal actions issued against the seller are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of DINANT.